Weinbrenner Shoe Company, Inc. (“Thorogood Shoes”) warrants solely to those consumer purchasers (“purchasers”) who, for their own use or use by another consumer end user, purchase the Thorogood® branded products (“Products”) directly from an authorized seller (“Authorized Seller”) that the Products manufactured by Thorogood Shoes are free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase.
This warranty covers normal use only of the Products. Thorogood Shoes will not assume responsibility for any failure of the Products incurred by misuse, abuse, neglect or exposure to a substance or an environment that degrades the Products. Normal sole wear of the Products is not considered to be a defect in material and workmanship.
Products considered to be defective must be returned to the Authorized Seller from which the Products were originally purchased or issued with the original purchase receipt or issuer’s invoice record. Our policy is to honor Product warranties only on Products purchased from an Authorized Seller of Thorogood® Products and only when accompanied by the original purchase receipt or proof of purchase. If Products are purchased from an unauthorized seller this limited warranty will not be valid.
Defective Products will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of Thorogood Shoes. Any replacement will be for the same style and size of the returned defective footwear Products.
This is a limited warranty. The obligations set forth in the preceding paragraphs are Thorogood Shoes’ sole obligation and the purchaser’s exclusive remedy. Thorogood Shoes makes no other express warranty. Any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose that may be applicable to the Products is limited in duration to the duration of this limited warranty. Some States do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
Thorogood Shoes shall not be liable for any direct, or indirect, incidental or consequential damages even if it has been advised of possibility of such damages. Some States do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
This limited warranty shall be governed by, and construed and interpreted in accordance with, the local laws of the State of Wisconsin (without application of its conflicts of laws principles), except only to the extent replaced or precluded by other law of mandatory application. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from State to State.
THOROGOOD RETURNED GOODS POLICY EFFECTIVE DEC 1, 2019
- Dealer must contact Thorogood Customer Service to obtain a return authorization (RA#).
- Thorogood will repair footwear whenever possible. Thorogood will credit or replace defective footwear at our discretion.
- Credit may be pro-rated based on the general condition and length of wear.
- If footwear has been abused, cut, punctured, scraped or used for unintended purposes, no credit or replacement will be issued.
- Defective Returns should be sent to:
NuShoe Inc. 8534 Siempre Viva Road, San Diego CA. 92154
Attn: Thorogood Return Goods Program.
- Current style, non-defective merchandise may be eligible for return. Returns are subject to 2 for 1 replacement order and a $4.00 restocking fee. Please contact your Sales Representative for details.
- In order to expedite the processing of your RMA number, please fill out this form completely and submit to Customer Service to obtain a return authorization number (RA #).
- All non-defective or Return-to-Stock products should be returned directly to Thorogood at: Weinbrenner Shoe Co. Inc. 108 S. Polk St. Merrill WI. 54452