POWER HV – MEN’S 14” STRUCTURAL BUNKER BOOT
When you work in dark and smoky conditions, you need high visibility. The 3M™ Scotchlite™ Hi-Visibility Piping in these waterproof, and flame-resisting leather bunker boots won’t darken under exposure to heat. Our exclusive Vibram® Fire & Ice All-Terrain Sole provides exceptional traction on any surface. It stands up to the heat and will help keep a steady foot when fighting winter fires and the water turns to ice. Durable Goodyear welt construction with reinforced heel and abrasion-resistant toe give you years of trusty wear while you keep your town safe. The BBP X-Stream Waterproof® membrane keeps dangerous fluids out, and the composite safety toe, Lenzi L-Protection® insole, and steel triple-rib ladder shank protect your foot from impact, puncture, and the strain of working on ladders. Extra shin padding offers extra protection when working on ladders or wading through debris. Slip-resistant in all conditions and heat-resistant when the going gets hot, these all-weather NFPA boots don’t quit until you do.
- Waterproof, and flame-resisting leather upper with abrasion-resisting rubber toe and heel protection.
- BBP X-Stream Waterproof®
- Removable Dual-density polyurethane insole
- Lenzi L-Protection® flexible, non-metallic, puncture-resisting insole
- Steel Triple-rib Ladder shank
- Vibram® Fire and Ice Lug sole
- Goodyear Storm Welt construction
- Meets NFPA 1971
- Meets ASTM F2413-11
- Steel Triple-rib Ladder Shank
- Goodyear Storm Welt
- Meets NFPA 1971 & ASTM F2413-11
- BBP X-Stream Waterproof®*
- Thorogood BBP X-Stream Waterproof® linings*
- Vibram® Fire and Ice Lug
- Removable Dual-density polyurethane
- Composite Safety Toe
* Thorogood BBP X-Stream Waterproof® linings are blood-borne pathogen penetration compliant, for at least one hour when tested according to ASTM F 1671, Standard Test Method for Resistance of Materials used in Protective Clothing.